Edward C. Corrigan
I have known Ed Corrigan for 38 years. We met as political adversaries while at school. While we had many differing views we always were respectful, positive, and looked for win-win solutions. Ed has carried forward this passion, balance, collegial attitude, and commitment to making a positive difference in his community. He has worked tirelessly in many volunteer capacities. He puts people first. His voting record when previously on council was exemplary. If he says he is going to do something he does it – and does it well. We need intelligent, insightful, honest, hard-working, dedicated representatives at City Hall, who are truly committed to and connected to their community, and actually live in the ward they are running in. We need Ed Corrigan to represent Ward 9.
I believe that Ed Corrigan is the best candidate for Ward 9 City Councillor. Ed lives in Ward 9 and he knows the community well. Ed provided excellent community leadership when he founded The Lambeth Community Association to respond to the City of London proposal to build a sewage treatment plant immediately south of Lambeth. With Ed as president, the Lambeth Community Association was successful in getting safeguards and guarantees for our community regarding the proposed plant. As our City Councillor for the 2000 - 2003 term of office, Ed has proven political experience. Ed will advocate for accountability and transparency at City Hall. He will work hard to make sure that our community gets the representation we need and deserve. Ed is accessible and he truly cares about people. We need to return Ed Corrigan to City Hall.
I enjoyed working with Ed Corrigan on City Council because I know how hard he worked for his constituents. Ed took a pragmatic and reasonable approach to City government as he tried to bring people on both sides of an issue together to create a solution. He is a good communicator and thoroughly researches all items under discussion.
- 2014 Donation - Ed Corrigan Campaign - Ward 9
- Articles and statements written by Ed Corrigan
- Check the Record: How Councillor Ed Corrigan Voted! City Council Term 2000-2003
- Ed Corrigan's Short Biographical Statement
- Ed Corrigan Press Release announcing his candidacy in Ward Nine, August 13, 2014 (Arabic)
- Former councillor says elections act must be updated: Interview with Ed Corrigan, CTV London. August 1, 2014
- Hazelton Manor: Interview with Ed Corrigan with London's Town Crier Bill Paul on Hazeldon Manor, broadcast on 6X FM Radio Fanshawe, March 29, 2016
- Is Adding fluoride safe for drinking water?
- La Jornada Ed Corrigan Ward 9
- Lambeth All Candidates Meeting
- London Heritage All Candidates Meeting, Elsie Perrin Williams Estate, Sept 27, 2006
- London City Council Ward Elections, by Edward C. Corrigan, Red Maple News, 2018-09-22
- London Municipal Election To Be Held On Monday, October 22, 2018 By Edward C. Corrigan, Red Maple News, September 22, 2018
- London Votes 2014- Campaign Update, Scene Magazine. August 28, 2014- September 10, 2014, p. 7
- London Ward 9 Candidates Survey, London Free Press, Sept 16, 2014
- MacDonald Bows Out of Ward 3 Race, Corrigan Jumps Into Ward 9 Contest, London, Ontario, Canada / (CFPL AM) AM 980, August 11, 2014 12:08 pm
- Map of Ward 9
- Ward 9 candidates debate passion versus geography, by Sean Myers, London Community News, October 10, 2014
- Urban League Council Voting Record 2000-2003 (for comparison purposes only)